It is our desire as professional property managers to make your investment as profitable as possible and to protect your pride of ownership. We pride ourselves on honesty and transparency including our dealings with prospective clients like you. We’ll be as up front as possible about the cost of property management services and what you get when you choose to use Executive Property Management to manage your investment home.
We would consider it an honor to be given the opportunity to discuss our services in detail with you and show you how your property will be managed by Executive Property Management.
Please call us: (919) 988-0518
Property Management Services
- Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior of your home including photos upon accepting your home into our program.
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI.
- Gather data on local rental rates and work with homeowners to determine the optimal rental rate for their situation. We are trained professionals specializing in property management and home sales. We know what comparable properties are renting and selling for and we know what the market is demanding. So we’re not just guessing at the fair market value of your home. We know.
- Discuss with owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, allowing smoking, short term/long term leases, etc.
- Create ads tailored to your property for use on rental listing websites, print publications, and other advertising mediums.
- Field calls from rental prospects regarding questions on your home and then meet those prospects for showings throughout the week.
- Provide 24-Hour internet marketing of your vacant property on our web page.
- Use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Work with Realtors and other leasing agents to find a tenant.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, etc. If your tenants are not properly screened, you increase your risk of ending up in court trying to recoup past due rents and other damages.
- The amount of paperwork and all the legal issues that must be addressed can be overwhelming. That’s where we come in. We supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Draw up leasing agreements, ensure all agreements have been properly executed, and confirm move-in dates with tenant.
- Collect monthly rent, chase down late payments, send out “quit” notices, and enforce late fees or insufficient funds fees.
- Handle all tenant related problems including lease violations, complaints from neighbors or HOA’s, etc.
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Provide a network of contractors/vendors who have been vetted for good pricing and work that is up to code (some items may require specifically qualified technicians like electricians, plumbers, etc.) Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service.
- Provide fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply an accounting of tenant funds to tenant within 30 days of lease termination.
- Maintain all collected rent and deposits in the company trust account which is subject to periodic auditing.
- Conduct an interior survey of the property at least once every year to ensure that your home is being properly cared for.
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses including copies of vendor checks and receipts for repairs.
- Provide annual reporting structured for tax purposes including the required Tax Form 1099.
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have chosen property management and accounting software called AppFolio Property Manager. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants. We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper. The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster. Once your tenant has submitted an online maintenance request, we can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors in order to quickly resolve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. After you have provided us with your banking information and depending upon the method of payment used by the tenant, we are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner. We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our personal Web site, on Craigslist, Zillow, Homes.com, and other Web sites.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How It Works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.